The Silva Method KIDS™
Workshop for Kids 8 to 12 years old
This Silva Method™ will give your child the ability to manage stress, become a stronger and more resilient child, become calmer, motivated, complete homework and assignments easily, increase their focus and concentration, ignite their creativity and the desire to finding solutions and ideas, and develop healthy self-esteem, self-confidence and self-assertiveness.
In the workshop the children will learn the following
- How to relax mentally and physically
- How to manage and reduce stress and anxiety
- How to develop positive habits
- How to reach their goals easily
- How to become a better student through improvement with memory, learning and listening skills
- How to communicate easily with friends, family and peers
- How to use techniques to study such as the “3 Fingers Technique” and to improve concentration, recall of information learned and heard
- How to improve their problem solving skills
- How to create a healthy self-image and have more self confidence
- How to use their dreams to solve problems
- How to re-energise themselves during the day using alpha state
- How to use visualisation and imagination to be more creative, innovative and create solutions
- How to become intuitive
Awaken the genius within your child. Your child will learn to function in the Alpha state, which is the most stable brainwave state and is scientifically proven to be associated with inner levels of mental awareness, tranquillity, rest and relaxation. The alpha state is also associated with inspiration, creativity, accelerated healing, concentration, enhanced learning and psychic abilities.
It is especially important for children between 8-12 years old to have at least one parent/guardian at home that is a Silva Method graduate. For the child to get the maximum benefits out of the program, it is essential for the parents to provide ongoing support and encouragement to practice the techniques.
Also, children learn more from what they see, than from what they hear, so leading by example is the strongest reinforcement.
No written word or spoken plea
Can teach your youth what they should be
Nor all the books on the shelves,
It’s what the teachers are themselves.
“We will continue to strive to take part in constructive and creative activities to make this a better world to live in, so that when we move on, we shall have left behind a better world for those who follow.”