The 15 Laws Of Invaluable Growth Mastermind 6th of October – 24th November 2020
October 6 @ 7:00 pm - November 24 @ 9:00 pm$399.00 – $499.00
In this 8-week Mastermind based on John C Maxwell’s best selling book The 15 Invaluable Laws Of Growth, we will cover two chapters each week and come together as a community (in person if you are living in Sydney or via Zoom).
People sometimes assume you automatically grow through life. This is not true! Your growth should be intentional. Some of the questions you should ask yourself are?
- Where do I want to go in life?
- What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- How can I improve my relationships?
- What obstacles stand in the way of my success and growth?
If you struggled to answer these questions, then you will love this Mastermind. It will equip you with a clear roadmap to become better. You cannot just focus on working hard, because working hard doesn’t always guarantee success. Focus on growing intentionally every day. James Allen said: “Man is eager to change his circumstances, but unwilling to change himself. He therefore remains bound”.
In this Mastermind, we will cover laws such as:
- The Law of Intentionality: Growth doesn’t just happen
- The Law of Awareness: You must know yourself to grow yourself
- The Law of the Mirror: You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- The Law of Reflection: Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you
- The Law of Consistency: Motivation gets you going – Discipline keeps you growing
- The Law of Environment: Growth thrives in conducive surroundings
- The Law of Design: To maximise growth, develop strategies
- The Law of Pain: Good management of bad experiences leads to great growth
- The Law of the Ladder: Character growth determines the height of your personal growth
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be
- The Law of Trade-Offs: You have to give up to go up
- The Law of Curiosity: Growth is stimulated by asking why?
- The Law Modeling: Its hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- The Law of Expansion: Growth always increases your capacity
- The Law of Contribution: Growing yourself enables you to grow others
*Mastermind – A Mastermind is a small group of like-minded individuals, who focus on personal transformation using the insights from the book study. These masterminds are designed to help you not only learn, but practically apply the learnings in your life and your own situation, in a spirit of harmony with the group.
These facilitated masterminds offer a combination of:
- Peer brainstorming
There is a level of commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, masterminds can help you achieve success.
- Leverage the knowledge and skills of the other members
- Create real improvement in your work and personal life
- Gain a valuable support network and make new friends
- Gain significant insights into yourself through feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Increase your confidence
Your Investment for the 8 weeks:
$399 Early Bird offer before the 24th of August
$499 General Admission after 24th of August
You can choose to purchase your own copy of The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth (postage not included). On completion of this Mastermind, certificates will be given to all participants who have attended at least 80% of the Mastermind.
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”— John C. Maxwell