Put Your Dream To The Test Mastermind
September 14 @ 7:00 pm - November 30 @ 9:00 pm$399.00 – $499.00
What is your dream? And will you achieve it in your lifetime?
Whether you’ve lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream.
What’s the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? The answer lies in answering ten powerful yet straightforward questions. A dream is an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will and emotions, empowering you to do everything you can to achieve it. A genuine dream is a picture and blueprint of a person’s Purpose and Potential.
What do you need to make your dreams come true?
Most people fail to realise their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Your dream has power. But will it reward you? Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. Put Your Dream to the Test takes your dream from ethereal to achievable.
We will work together over three months, covering 10 modules.
The 10 Modules that we will cover:
- The Ownership Question – Is my dream really my dream? Is your dream really YOUR dream, or does it belong to someone else?
- The Clarity Question – Do I clearly see my dream? A clear dream makes a general idea very specific through effort, affirmation, and determination.
- The Reality Question – Am I depending on factors within my control to achieve my dream? The more unrealistic your dream, the more you will be tempted to depend upon things you cannot control to make it become a reality. Match your habits to your dream. Look at what you naturally do well and make sure these habits fit your dream.
- The Passion Question – Does my dream compel me to follow it? Passion pulls us up, enabling us to overcome adversity. Passion pulls us out, giving us initiative. Passion positions us well, giving us the greatest odds for success.
- The Pathway Question – Do I have a strategy to reach my dream? Developing your pathway to your dream enables you to reach your potential.
- The People Question – Have I included the people I need to realize my dream? Develop your team with people who inspire you and people who are honest with you and whose skills complement yours. Leaders birth dreams and then find people; followers find the leader and then find the dream.
- The Cost Question – Am I willing to pay the price for my dream? Dreams are free, but the journey is not. There is a price that must be paid sooner than expected. The price is almost always higher than planned. The price may also require payment more than once, and it is possible to pay too much for your dream.
- The Tenacity Question – Am I moving closer to my dream? To move closer to your dream, recognize that quitting is more about who you are than where you are. Waiting for everything to be right is the wrong approach. If you cease resources for your dream, your dream achievement will immediately stop.
- The Fulfillment Question – Does working toward my dream bring satisfaction? Fulfilled people understand the difference between the dream and its realization. The size of the dream determines the size of the gap to achieve it. Every step is appreciated on the journey.
- The Significance Question – Does my dream benefit others? Want to do something significant for yourself, for others and ultimately with others.